You can order a high resolution file of many photos in the Douglas County History Research Center. Prints are also available for a fee.
Call us at (303) 688-7730
All prints are printed on medium weight resin coated paper, glossy or matte finish.
|Size in inches
|5 x 7
|8 x 10
|11 x 14
Larger prints are available. Contact us!
Processing time for an order is two weeks (though we may be faster.)
Conditions of Reproduction of Visual Material
- The customer will not use or authorize others to use visual material copies from the Douglas County History Research Center for any purpose differing from the specific stated use on the order form, without written permission from the Douglas County History Research Center.
- High resolution images must be obtained directly from the staff before publication of any material belonging to the Douglas County History Research Center. Douglas County Libraries reserve the right to require a publication proof prior to final approval.
- The customer will not crop, retouch, modify, or otherwise alter in any way, any image provided without the express, written permission of the Douglas County History Research Center.
- All responsibility for questions of copyright or invasions of privacy that may arise in the use made of reproduced material provided by the Douglas County History Research Center must be assumed by the customer. The Center will provide any information it has available to the customer.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to credit the material properly. Proper credit must be given to the call number, photographer or artist (creator) when known, as well as the Douglas County History Research Center, Douglas County Libraries.
- The customer agrees to provide to the Douglas County History Research Center one free copy of the item containing the material if it is published.
- Special requests not specifically mentioned within these procedures will be considered and subject to special agreements. We reserve the right to charge additional fees for items that pose unusual difficulty in scanning.